Monday, April 9, 2012

New Missionaries

Can you believe this???  My very first day at the MTC for lunch I sat down for lunch and introduced
my self to the Elder right across from me, and asked, "Elder, where are you and your companion be serving?"  "Cabo Verde, and the rest of us , the other four so all of them arrived at the Mission Home to
receive their new assignments, Wednesday, March 28.  Elder Haile from Eithopia was the very first person in his country to receive His Duty to God award and who was to present this to him??  Elder Jeffery R. Holland many years ago.  And while at the MTC, my first devotional night which is for all Missionaries at the MTC was Tuesday, February 28, and who was the speaker for the night??  Elder Jeffery R. Holland.  Whenever he spoke after the MTC Choir had sung such a beautiful song, he said,
"You look really good"!! several times, then said, "Your parents told me to say that!"  (Left to right)
Sister Buhler,Sister Vanderhorst, Elder Edwards, Elder Twiggs,Elder Pugmir, Elder Haile.
Then each set was shown on a slide where they would be serving and met their new companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment